Notification and Arrangement
Coaching Changes Lives shall inform the Student immediately within three (3) working days if
- (i) It fails, for any reason, to commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- (ii) It terminates the Course, for any reason, prior to the Course Commencement Date;
- (iii) It fails, for any reason, to complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- (iv) It terminates the Course, for any reason, prior to Course Completion Date;
- (v) It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by Coaching Changes Lives.
Coaching Changes Lives shall, within seven (7) working days of notifying the Student in writing of above circumstances (i) to (vi), provide the Student with information and details of the alternative confirmed course arrangement to allow the Student to make timely and appropriate decision on the alternative arrangement.
Withdrawal for Cause:
Student shall be entitled to immediately withdraw from the Course by giving written notice to Coaching Changes Lives of his/her intention to do so if Coaching Changes Lives is in breach of any of its obligations under this Agreement or fails to perform its obligation(s) under the circumstances above covering (i) to (v).
Refunds for Withdrawal for Cause:
For circumstances under (i) to (v) under “Notification and Arrangement”, Coaching Changes Lives shall, within seven (7) working days after notifying the Student, refund to the Student:(i) The entire amount of the Course Fees; Less the Administrative Fees.
Refunds for Withdrawal Without Cause:
Where the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those set out under “Refunds for Withdrawal for Cause”, there will be a refund of up to 50% of total course fee and subjected to nature of the Cause.